Ever since I launched my Real Estate I.D.S product back in February, I have had the privilege to serve many people. Over the course of those few months, I’ve seen different types of people, their attitudes, habits and ways they run their business.
Last night, I have had the privilege to do a 2 1/2 hour coaching session with one of the most successful real estate investors in the country. I’m not going to give you this person’s name here. But let me tell you, when I arrived at the office, I knew why that person is successful.
Obviously, there isn’t just one habit, strategy, or secret that person must take to become successful. Well, there might be something close to that and that’s taking massive action on what you learn. But that’s not what I am going to be talking about here.
What I want to share with you is a very powerful strategy that if you incorporate into your own business, you’ll gain more freedom, get more done, and accelerate your business to the next level.
So what is this strategy I’m talking about? I’m talking about outsourcing. That’s right. I mean think about it, you can do everything yourself. You have to take the burden off your shoulders and give most of your work to someone else. But how do you do that? Well, let me give you an example.
Outsourcing Secrets 101- How to Outsource Your Work
Since I talk about marketing your business on the internet, let’s outsource graphics. When I say graphics, I’m talking about outsourcing graphics for your free “ethical bribe” that you’ll give away to build your real estate list, your header graphics, your website graphics, your graphics for your business such as logos and so forth. Believe me, you HAVE to outsource this stuff. You’re in the business of real estate, not graphic design. Stop designing your own website and your own graphics and outsource them.
But don’t stop there, outsource your videos, blog posts (I’m still writing mine because I want to), sales letters, emails, squeeze pages and designs, customer support, programming, script installation, real estate bird dogging (finding houses), SEO, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
What I’ve noticed in my coaching session that the person I was coaching did NOT do everything. That person brought in, in the office and over the webinar, staff and outsourcing people he/she uses. Each person was responsible for certain portion of the session and they had to ask questions to make sure they know what to do, how to do it and where to go to do it correctly. But how do you do that, how do you get all of the outsourcing done?
How to Outsource For Best Results With The Best Price
When you are outsourcing your work to a freelancer, here’s what you have to keep in mind and make sure that it gets accomplished.
- Create effective project outline, be very specific. More details you provide the better.
- Set project deadline and stick to it.
- Set project budget and stick to it.
When freelancers bid on your project, ask to see:
- Samples of their work
- Ask to see their portfolio
- Past work and previous projects
- See if they’re ok with you contacting their previous clients. Call previous clients to make sure that they actually did that project.
If you follow the above bullet points, you’ll be well ahead of most of the people who post projects on outsourcing sites. Now that you know why and how, let me give you some places you can go to outsource your work.
Where to get the Best Freelancers To Do Your Outsourced Projects
Here are some places you can check out to get your projects outsourced. Now, I’ve tested several of them myself and have received mixed results. I’ll put down next to the resources (recommended) if I have used the source and recommend it that you use for your projects. Here are the places you can use to outsource your projects:
- www.Elance.com (good site for outsourcing various website tasks)
- www.Guru.com (good site to outsource writing)
- www.Odesk.com (Recommended – Great site to outsource a lot of stuff- Check it out)
- www.DesignOutpost.com (Great site to outsource graphics and web design)
- www.RentaCoder.com (Recommended- great site to outsource programming, scripts, etc.)
- www.ScriptLance.com (Good site to outsource writing but be careful. Make sure they speak English well)
- www.99designs.com (Great site to outsource design work)
- www.Craigslist.org (Outsource many tasks here including assistants on local and non-local level)
- Your local college, high school (Head over to your local college and post on a bulletin board. A lot of students will do your work for cheap, especially if they can use it as their class project.)
- Your own kids, you can even make that a tax deduction (I haven’t used them yet They’re not old enough. My oldest is 6 so, no can’t do) But if your kids are old enough, hire them to do certain things in your business. Negotiations on price should be fun
So, there you go. Believe me, outsourcing will take your business to the next level and make you more productive. Actually, I am looking for a virtual assistant right now so if you got the chops or know someone that can do an excellent job, email me and we can talk. The best part is that you’ll learn real estate internet marketing from me for free
One last thing, don’t forget to put your comments below and let me know about your experience with outsourcing. Have you done it? If so, how did it go? If you haven’t yet, what is your biggest objection to it? Share your comments below and I’ll answer your questions to help you get your first job outsourced to the best applicant at the best price.
To Your Success,
Visitors who read this post also read:
If you enjoyed this post, please Pass it Along on Twitter or Vote it Up with one of the bottons below.
Your vote motivates me to write killer content! :) Thank you!